With the new HMT50 thermal barrier system, HERRERO carries on the window heritage in its most authentic form.
The HMT50 profile creates a thermally broken masterpiece. This profile is built for external use. Increasing the overall U-value of any room it is installed in. The additional cost will reduce your bills in the long run, and look great while doing so.
Providing the same proportions and overlapping effects of the original 20th Century hot rolled steel window profiles, refined by cold rolling technology. The innovative high-density polyurethane isolator used as thermal barrier, together with the possibility of housing low emissivity glass up to 37 mm, allow to fully respond to current regulations and contemporary needs for comfort, especially in harsher weather conditions, where windows made from solid steel profiles may not be sufficient.
Any kind of operation, such as, inward or outward openings are possible.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Easy to replace – HMT50 windows remain the same style to the original Steel windows from the last century.
- Long lasting – all windows and doors are hot dipped galvanized against corrosion.
- Low maintenance – Polyester powder coating means that painting steel windows is a thing of the past – you can choose to have a virtually maintenance free window.
- Security – Security is a characteristic of steel windows and doors due to the strength of steel. As a result, steel windows have very slender frames, allowing a light and airy feel to any room. In addition, optional multi-point locking systems are available to further enhance security.
- Energy Efficiency – All HMT50 windows include double weather-stripping, and with larger double-glazing units coupled with minimal profile sizes are able to achieve excellent Window Energy Rating standards
- This Line Accommodates double and triple glazing up to 37 mm. Choice of different glazing beads. Compatible with 16 mm friction hinges. Fixed glazing, single-sash and double-sash, side-hung and bottom-hung windows opening inwards and outwards, top-hung, vertical and horizontal pivoting windows, window and doors opening inwards and outwards