GLAZING FRAME OPTIONS
The divisions in the glass are one of the design elements that never seem to lose popularity. For centuries the divided lite patterns in a window or a door have been inherent to the design of the architecture.
There are two primary ways to divide the glass today. There is still a true division of the glass using multiple individual lites or there is a simulated division that can be used to create a similar appearance with better energy values. There are advantages with both approaches and each have different merits.
- Dual glaze - 1/4" individual panes with 5/8" air space for 1 1/8" over all glass thickness (**standard product).
- Triple glaze – 1 1/2" Over all glass thickness.
- Single glazed - 3/8" thick glass.
- Welded one-piece glazing frames.
- Glazing frames factory installed.