COLD ROLLED STEEL
Cold-formed steel manufactured from steel sheet metal. The manufacturing process involves forming the material by cold roll forming. When steel is formed by cold rolling, there is a change in the mechanical properties of the material through the cold working of the metal. When a steel section is cold-formed from flat sheet or strip, the yield strength and to a lesser extent the ultimate strength, are increased as a result of this cold working, particularly in the bends of the section.
- Low emissivity double-glazing up to 37 mm.
- Choice of different glazing beads.
- Precision cold formed steel profiles.
- High density injected foam isolator
- Mechanically fixed non-shrinking gaskets.
- Muntins available in either simulated divided light (SDL) or true divided light (TDL).