The strong point of this “young” series, is the increased profile depth, which allows to accommodate double glazing up to a thickness of 27mm. The HW40 is not only used in the field of restoration, but it’s also highly acclaimed in contemporary architecture for its elegant and compact sightlines, ensuring safety and comfort thanks to its excellent thermal and acoustic performance.
- 1- Solid hot rolled steel profiles
- 2- “Stepped leg” design.
- 3- Material thickness up to 5 mm.
- 4- Very compact profiles with minimal depth and sightlines.
- 5- Self-adhesive non-shrinking gaskets.
- 6- Low emissivity double-glazing up to 27 mm.
- 7- Choice of different glazing beads.
- 8- Appropriate for heavy-duty corrosion protection.